What is SiteDiary?
SiteDiary is a web app designed to make recording site information easy and help you track your costs on site.
It's designed by construction professionals for construction professionals.
What are the Benefits?
SiteDiary was design by a construction professional for the construction professional
- Save time - no double handling of site diary information
- Get better quality information to help you track costs on site better than ever
- Record events easily (use the voice typing function on your tablet!) and be able to search for them quickly and efficiently
- Take and store photos so they are easy to find
- Create neat, easy to read daily site diary pdf files.
What type of information does SiteDiary record?
SiteDiary allows you to:
- track time and resources on site and where these were used.
- Detailed notes
- Photos with descriptions
How do I use SiteDiary?
All you need to use SiteDiary is a web browser and an internet connection. You get the best results by accessing it on your computer or tablet. SiteDiary has not been designed to be used on phones.
How do I access the information?
SiteDiary exports .CSV files which can be opened in Excel for easy use. This format allows users to quickly find information and get insights on what is happening on site. SiteDiaries can also be printed to pdf files for filing and sign off.
What type of Accounts are available?
- Company Admin - Company wide admin access, able to create projects and invite new users
- Project Admin - Project specific admin access, able to invite new users
- Supervisor - Access to project specific SiteDiary only
How much does SiteDiary cost?
SiteDiary starts at $99/month with 3 user accounts.
Each subsequent user costs $29/month